Awesome Moment♥

Awesome Moment♥
It doesn't matter what we do, where we go,or how long it takes.I just enjoy spending my time with you ♥

The Writer

The Writer
On,2013 Hello Guys/Girl who are veiwing my blogger thankyou so much spending a lil bit time in here.firtsly,i'm Nate. Secondly,do follow my blog i won't bite x) lastly,thanks for the readers who are press like button in my blog thanks so much.I'M TAKEN,that me (;

The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend
This is the boy who i love,i care,i want,i need so much.His name is Jason Manai.i'll remember the way he treat me.His joke#omg.ordinary taken by him.His cute okay and perfect i see.it's a long been relationship with my lover and yet till now ilovehim

Monday, November 29, 2010

i need respect .so FUCK OFF !




firstly i got many to ask about some GUY who didnt know how to respect me .
WHY YOU SUCH A BULLSHIT ?

HOW CAN YOU BORN LIKE A STINGERR ?

STUPID BASTARD ?

GO OWN WITH UR LIFE LA ! DONT LIKE
TO BOTHER PEOPLE LIFE OKAY !

ohohohhhh god! how i can believe it .
he make me mad . that GUY was out of my mind .ciken la wei .
so please BOY !
do respect others girl also . maybe i not the one you think for .
so BACK OFFF YOU stupid mind . i hate the way you say on me .
you rude BOY !
behave your attitude please .
dont like beinggg very rude on your words !
dhla madah oag bermacam2 . asa kuat huh !
gila madah oag " BABI "
pakah madah oag camya . cney mulut ko ahh ?
ah lutut a.
i mean ur brain DUDE ,.
CNEY ENGKAH AH LUTUT KA .DUHAL SKA LU
PADAH OAG MACAM2 .
GILA!SIAL! .
FUCK OFF DUDE !


"WHEN YOU EARN MY RESPECT THEN I'LL SHAKE YOUR HAND "

No comments:

Post a Comment