Awesome Moment♥

Awesome Moment♥
It doesn't matter what we do, where we go,or how long it takes.I just enjoy spending my time with you ♥

The Writer

The Writer
On,2013 Hello Guys/Girl who are veiwing my blogger thankyou so much spending a lil bit time in here.firtsly,i'm Nate. Secondly,do follow my blog i won't bite x) lastly,thanks for the readers who are press like button in my blog thanks so much.I'M TAKEN,that me (;

The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend
This is the boy who i love,i care,i want,i need so much.His name is Jason Manai.i'll remember the way he treat me.His joke#omg.ordinary taken by him.His cute okay and perfect i see.it's a long been relationship with my lover and yet till now ilovehim

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

myday♥



today was the last seasons on me . i'll keep it .
oh trouble on me ;((
im so sadd wonderingg what will it be now n tommorow .
there were someone whispered me with this words :
"when i say i really care on you doesnt mean i say " I DIE FOR YOU " so stopp beinggg u care someone . it might hurt . show what you have , and love what you had . it hard to show someone that YOU DIE FOR HIM/HER . but it easy to tell someone . ;S "
ohh arent there true ? .ofcos the were so true .
GOD IM BELIEVE IN YOU .why should i pass this situation ? on the early of middlenite im not cryingg like
yesterday&&yesterday, ill try to be a GOOD GIRL ;)
so i can manage myself .
please im beggingg you " DONT EVER COME TO MY MIND "
im weakness on that .
people if you find a guy that doesnt will make u happy or what :
PLEASE DONT EVER TRUST OF LOVE HIM/HER .
IT MIGHT HURTS LIKE I SAY JUSTNOW .
MAKE UR LIFE EVEN MORE SWEET THEN BEFORE .
HE/HER WILL NOT FIND YOU AS HE MAKE A BAD ON YOU CAUSE HE/SHE
WILL NOT BACK ON YOU .
THERE JUST ONLY LIKE TO MAKE THAT THEY COULD MAKE PEOPLE HURT BUT
THEY DIDNT THINK , THERE WERE SOMEONE
WHO MIGHT NOT LEAVE OR MAKE YOU HURT IS
GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment