Awesome Moment♥

Awesome Moment♥
It doesn't matter what we do, where we go,or how long it takes.I just enjoy spending my time with you ♥

The Writer

The Writer
On,2013 Hello Guys/Girl who are veiwing my blogger thankyou so much spending a lil bit time in here.firtsly,i'm Nate. Secondly,do follow my blog i won't bite x) lastly,thanks for the readers who are press like button in my blog thanks so much.I'M TAKEN,that me (;

The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend
This is the boy who i love,i care,i want,i need so much.His name is Jason Manai.i'll remember the way he treat me.His joke#omg.ordinary taken by him.His cute okay and perfect i see.it's a long been relationship with my lover and yet till now ilovehim

Saturday, November 27, 2010

THIS IS THE MEMORIES PAST♥


from beginning start to end :
im really say that should i make myself cry .
cry on the darkness with no one hold up.
it about a story of a guy .
what could this happen on me fart~
we had been this forever .
the past is the past .
dont blame me if i cant get it right on you .
there were fire between us that cant get on right with you
oh oh my :(
HOW COULD I STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM

When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the

most.”

“How do you say goodbye to someone who had you at hello?”

“A teardrop is insignificant in a pool of water, but it can touch the soul as it runs down someone

face.”

“Don’t hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal him energy and keep my from love.”

“Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.”

“The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love me either.”

“It’s hard to tell my mind to stop loving someone,when you’re heart still does.”

“I still love him with all the little pieces of my heart that im left,but don’t take them it’s the only thing I have that still has your name on it.”

“The saddest love is to love someone, to know that they still want you, but the circumstances don’t

let you have them.”

“There is no remedy for love but to love more. ”

“Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.”


No comments:

Post a Comment