Awesome Moment♥

Awesome Moment♥
It doesn't matter what we do, where we go,or how long it takes.I just enjoy spending my time with you ♥

The Writer

The Writer
On,2013 Hello Guys/Girl who are veiwing my blogger thankyou so much spending a lil bit time in here.firtsly,i'm Nate. Secondly,do follow my blog i won't bite x) lastly,thanks for the readers who are press like button in my blog thanks so much.I'M TAKEN,that me (;

The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend
This is the boy who i love,i care,i want,i need so much.His name is Jason Manai.i'll remember the way he treat me.His joke#omg.ordinary taken by him.His cute okay and perfect i see.it's a long been relationship with my lover and yet till now ilovehim

Friday, June 10, 2011

over react.


Today,i feel like over react to other who tell me like shit.just can't handle it out when i feel
not well today.i don't like if someone who force me if i'm ill now,don't taking shit behind me please.
every day and every years looks like i'm diff because of my probs that i had.however,i looks
like being matured when this happen and i had a good reason to still can push up myself to stop being
small kid now.i'm 17 years old and i know to thinks whether it's right or wrong.don't jugde me if you really
don't even know me.and this years was a end in 5 months ago during exam SPM.struggle best.okay?:) when i last with it i want my hair to blonde.that's was my dream too.and i have to.i'm need  a years to get patient on it but to others who don't like just ignore okay.it's me.nobody else okay.ya ya ya,i forget about the story.
when i start now this person i still wondering why dont you please don't force people to like you and i'm
not easily to fall in love with those who i didnt now.it's up to you to say what okay.>,< stubdss.that's end dont react like what i really ignore it okay.just open your mind.be matured in every where dont act like your kiddesss.



No comments:

Post a Comment